Important Safety Updates / COVID-19
We want to thank you for your business and the trust you have put in Tazza Kitchen over the years. We know that COVID-19 is top of mind and we want to share the steps we are taking in addition to our regular daily protocols. We are going beyond State Health Code and adhering to best practices according to the CDC and Departments of Health.
We promise to do OUR PART:
All employees must
- Pass Wellness Checks prior to each shift. Any employee with symptoms will be required to stay home with Paid Sick Leave.
- Practice frequent hand washing for 20 seconds.
- Wear masks and gloves.
- Be trained in enhanced sanitation practicess.
- Not use cell phone during shift.
Sanitation practices include
- Frequent cleaning of all surfaces, screens, and door handles.
- Frequent scheduled restroom sanitation.
- Adhering to all state mandated health codes for restaurants with ServSafe manager on each shift.
Changes in customer experience
- Online ordering and payment.
- Curbside pick up.
- No cash payment or cash tips.
Go back to: Notices