Important Updates for Patio Dining / COVID-19
We promise to do OUR PART:
All employees must
- Pass Wellness Checks prior to each shift. Any employee with symptoms will be required to stay home with Paid Sick Leave.
- Practice frequent hand washing for 20 seconds.
- Wear masks and gloves.
- Be trained in enhanced sanitation practices.
Sanitation practices include
- Frequent cleaning of commonly touched surfaces.
- Sanitizing tables between customers.
- Deep cleaning of entire restaurant twice daily.
- Frequent scheduled restroom sanitation.
- Adhering to all state mandated health codes for restaurants with ServSafe manager on each shift.
Changes in overall customer experience
- Online order and payment for Curbside To-Go.
- Contactless menu and payment with QR codes for Patio Dining.
- No cash payment or cash tips.
- Limiting seating to accommodate 8 feet between tables.
- Limiting seating to reservations
- Limiting seating to no more than 6 people per table.
- Providing one way passage throughout the restaurant.
- Poviding disposal or digital menus.
- Providing hand sanitation stations throughout the restaurant.
- Providing single use mask holding bags.
We ask that you DO YOUR PART:
- Please do not enter the restaurant if you have a fever, cough or other COVID 19 symptoms or if you have been asked to quarantine due to exposure.
- Please make a reservation or call ahead before dining.
- Please respect our 6 foot social distancing guidelines at all times when not seated.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you have to sneeze or cough.
- While not required, we appreciate the use of masks while you are waiting, speaking with the host, being seated or walking through the restaurant.
- Please use the sanitation station as you enter the restaurant.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after using the restroom.
- Respect our safety protocols regarding limited seating of 6 per table
- Please pay by credit card. We are not accepting cash payment.
Despite every precaution there is an inherent risk of acquiring covid 19 when in public. We ask everyone to do our part in staying safe.
ORDER FOR TAKEOUT
Go back to: Notices