Important Guidelines During Coronavirus Pandemic
Covid Protocol Updates
Thank you to all of our customers and and employees who followed our strict protocols this past year. We are evaluating daily the current situation. Currently we are not requiring vaccinated employees to wear a mask but that may change.
- Our employees who are fully vaccinated now have the choice to not wear a mask if they are fully vaccinated. We require all employees who are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask. Some vaccinated employees may choose to continue to wear masks.
- We ask that customers wear masks when moving about the restaurant if they are not fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to reimburse our employees for their time to get vaccinated and to provide Paid Sick Leave if they experience illness after a vaccine or have symptoms of COVID or have an exposure.
- As always we follow Health Code Protocols including frequent hand washing, surface cleaning, and Food Safety.
- As social distancing guidelines are lifting, please be patient as we had tables back into our restaurants. We are experiencing a labor shortage and will increase capacity as we hire the appropriate staff to provide you with the best service possible.
- We may continue to limit reservations to 1.5-2 hours based as we continue to hire staff.
ORDER FOR TAKEOUT
MAKE A RESERVATION
Go back to: Notices