Important Guidelines During Coronavirus Pandemic
Covid Protocol Updates
Thank you to all of our customers and and employees who followed our strict protocols this past year.
- Due to the increase risk from the Delta variant, all employees including those who are vaccinated, are now required to wear a mask.
- We ask that unvaccinated customers wear masks when moving about the restaurant and encourage those that are vaccinated to wear a mask when conversing with our staff.
- We will continue to reimburse our employees for their time to get vaccinated and to provide Paid Sick Leave if they experience illness after a vaccine or have symptoms of COVID or have an exposure.
- As always we follow Health Code Protocols including frequent hand washing, surface cleaning, and Food Safety.
- As social distancing guidelines are lifting, please be patient as we had tables back into our restaurants. We are experiencing a labor shortage and will increase capacity as we hire the appropriate staff to provide you with the best service possible.
- We may continue to limit reservations to 1.5-2 hours based as we continue to hire staff.
ORDER FOR TAKEOUT
MAKE A RESERVATION
Go back to: Notices