Important Updates for In House and Patio Dining / COVID-19
We ask that you DO YOUR PART:
- We ask that you wear a mask entering, waiting, or moving about the restaurant and interacting with our staff.
- Please do not enter the restaurant if you have a fever, cough or other COVID 19 symptoms or if you have been asked to quarantine due to exposure.
- Please make a reservation or call ahead before dining for a 90 minute seating
- Please respect our 6 foot social distancing guidelines at all times when not seated.
- Please use the sanitation station as you enter the restaurant.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after using the restroom.
- Respect our safety protocols regarding limited seating of 6 per table
We promise to do OUR PART:
All employees must
- Pass Wellness Checks prior to each shift.
- Any employee with outside exposure or symptoms will be required to stay home with Paid Sick Leave.
- Practice frequent hand washing for 20 seconds.
- Wear masks and gloves.
- Be trained in enhanced sanitation practices.
Sanitation practices include
- Frequent cleaning of commonly touched surfaces.
- Sanitizing tables between customers.
- Deep cleaning of entire restaurant twice daily.
- Frequent scheduled restroom sanitation.
- Adhering to all state mandated health codes for restaurants with ServSafe manager on each shift.
Changes in overall customer experience
- Expanded outdoor dining where possible.
- Medical Grade Hepa H13 Air Purifiers placed throughout the restaurant.
- Keeping windows open to promote fresh air. Bring a sweater or blanket as temps get cooler!
- Online order and payment for Curbside To-Go.
- Contactless menu and payment with QR codes for In House and Patio Dining.
- Limiting seating to accommodate 8 feet between tables.
- Limiting seating to reservations or call ahead
- Limiting seating to no more than 4 or 6 people per table in 90 minute seatings.
- Providing disposal or digital menus.
- Providing hand sanitation stations throughout the restaurant.
Despite every precaution there is an inherent risk of acquiring covid 19 when in public. We ask everyone to do our part in staying safe.
ORDER FOR TAKEOUT
MAKE A RESERVATION
Go back to: Notices