Working at Tazza Kitchen
Tazza Kitchen is a neighborhood high energy eatery centered on made from scratch wood fired cooking, thoughtfully sourced ingredients, craft beverages, and the heads up hospitality of an incredible team of people.
“This job is helping me work on being a better person” -Sous Chef, Trenholm Plaza That is our goal. Whether you are a part-time employee earning some extra cash or a full time restaurant professional, the skills you learn here around communication, time management, customer service, initiative and teamwork are valuable no matter where your journey takes you. Our hope is that you will look back and say, “I learned that at Tazza Kitchen.” And if your goals lie in the restaurant industry, we are a growing business and want to help you build a career. EVERYTHING we do and all of our success is dependent on great people who care and want to learn and grow. We are committed to hiring the most diverse and qualified staff possible.
- Culture of empowered teamwork
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees who average 30 hours after 1 year
- Paid Sick Leave
- Anniversary Bonuses
- Meal discounts at all of our locations
- Growth Opportunities
We know you have options in choosing a place to work and we also respect your time. So, before you go through the hiring process, we encourage you to review the statements below to ensure that we are a good fit for you.
- I am passionate about food, craft beverages, and hospitality.
- I love working as part of a team.
- I am comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- I have to keep moving and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- I enjoy learning things on my own.
- I am comfortable sharing my tips with the other front of house employees.
- I am okay with receiving tips in my paycheck every week.
- I am good at reading what people need and then act accordingly.
- I like being “on stage” where my every move is important. We have open kitchen so this means EVERYONE.
- I love attending to the details and making sure that everything is just right.
- I am capable of doing more than one thing at a time.
How did you do?
If you were able to agree with each of these statements, you may be a good fit for us. If you are still interested, click on the link below to learn begin the application process.
Continue Go Back