Working at Tazza Kitchen
Tazza Kitchen is a high energy eatery centered on made from scratch wood fired cooking, thoughtfully sourced ingredients, craft beverages, and the heads up hospitality of an incredible team of people.
We believe that our success depends on hiring and developing exceptional people, providing them with an entrepreneurial and accountable culture, and challenging them to exceed their potential. The foundation of our approach is teamwork. To succeed and enjoy yourself here, you must truly want to work as part of a team. All employees of Tazza Kitchen will be immersed in a training program designed to give them the tools they need, while working side by side with our best people. Our management teams strive to give mentorship, guidance, and feedback to allow everyone the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Culture of empowered teamwork
- Competitive wages and tenure bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Meal discounts at all of our locations
- Growth Opportunities
We know you have options in choosing a place to work and we also respect your time. So, before you go through the hiring process, we encourage you to review the statements below to ensure that we are a good fit for you.
- I am passionate about food, craft beverages, and hospitality.
- I love working as part of a team.
- I am comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- I have to keep moving and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- I enjoy learning things on my own.
- I am comfortable sharing my tips with the other front of house employees.
- I am okay with receiving tips in my paycheck every week.
- I am good at reading what people need and then act accordingly.
- I like being “on stage” where my every move is important.
- I love attending to the details and making sure that everything is just right.
- I have something in my life that I am truly passionate about.
- I am capable of doing more than one thing at a time.
How did you do?
If you were able to agree with each of these statements, you may be a good fit for us. If you are still interested, click on the link below to learn begin the application process.
Continue Go Back